CAS is presenting the book launch of
Monastic Economy Across Time:
Wealth Management, Patterns, and Trends
- Roumen Avramov (Centre for Advanced Study Sofia);
- Aleksandar Fotic (Belgrade University);
- Elias Kolovos (University of Crete);
- Phokion P. Kotzageorgis (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
Published by the Centre for Advanced Study Sofia, 2021.
The event took place on 9th June 2021 through the online Zoom platform and the book was presented by:
- Rositsa Gradeva (American University in Bulgaria);
- Kostis Smyrlis (National Hellenic Research Foundation);
- The co-editors.
Click here for more information and access to the electronic version of the publication.