The regular meeting of the CAS Academic Council to select the CAS Fellows for the academic year 2021-2022, has been scheduled for Friday the 25th of June, 2021.
The evaluation of candidates and their research proposals will be carried out in six fellowship modules:
- Advanced Academia for international fellows;
- Gerda Henkel Fellowships for scholars from the ex-Soviet space and Turkey;
- Advanced Academia for Junior Bulgarian researchers;
- RE-Link Advanced Academia for scholars of the Bulgarian research diaspora;
- Pforzheimer Senior Fellowships for Bulgarian scholars;
- Humanities in the Digital Age Fellowships for international scholars.
Fellows Interviews and Final Selection of the Short-listed candidates:
Each year the Academic Council appoints two of its members who, together with the CAS Director and Permanent Fellow, will conduct interviews with the short-listed fellows and select the finalists. The interviews will take place on 1 and 2 July 2021 via the Zoom platform.