CAS WORKING PAPER SERIES, Issue: 13/2023 (available on CEEOL):
- Paula Angelova, Phenomenological Perspectives on Existential Spatiality;
- Mariana Bodnaruk, Palestinian Trans Saints in Late Antiquity: Gender and Sexuality in the Lives of Pelagia the Penitent, Mary of Egypt, and Susanna of Eleutheropolis from Feminist and Trans Perspectives;
- Stanimir Panayotov, Feminisms Beyond the Body: A Feminist Theory of Disembodiment;
- Carlos Conde Solares, Pero Lуpez de Ayala’s Rimado de Palacio (c. 1385 – c. 1403): Candid Perceptions of Jewish Power around the Violence of 1391;
- Evgeny F. Troitskiy, The Two “Great Games”: Homo Ludens In Central Asia;
- Alessandro Nannini, Ways of Self-Healing. Philosophical Therapies in Early Modern Germany.