All selected TEACHING EUROPE Fellows are expected to conduct their research both a the Centre for Advanced Study Sofia and New Europe College for the next three years, from April 2017 to February 2019.
- Volodymyr Kulikov (Department of History, Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine) – Project: Eastern European Business in a Global Perspective. The Leading Companies in the Early Twentieth Century
- Nikolai Vukov (Institute of Ethnology and Folklore Studies with Ethnographic Museum, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Bulgaria) – Communism as ‘Heritage’, Heritage as ‘Nostalgia’: Teaching East European Communist Pasts in
- Calin Cotoi (University of Bucharest, Department of Sociology, Romania) – The History of the Social: Social Laboratories and Networks of Reform in Europe
- Andrei Cusco (Department of History and Philosophy, State University of Moldova, Moldova) – Violence, Population Politics, and Total War in the East European Borderlands (1914-1920)
- Nadezhda Alexandrova (Department of Bulgarian literature, Faculty of Slavic Studies at Sofia University, Bulgaria) – Teaching History of Emotions in Bulgarian culture of the 19th century
- Georgi Niagolov (Department of English and American Studies, Sofia University, Bulgaria) – Educational Board Game for Teaching Literature